Where is a safe place for gay teens to go online to meet other gay teens in

Vince

May 28, 2008
Colorado for free? I am a gay 14 year old in Colorado. Where can I go on the internet to meet other gay teens in my area? ?
I want a boyfreind again! Someone that loves me and needs me and wants to build a life with me by their side! Please help me!

There is nobody gay at school. Trust me I would know! I want to find someone!

There is definitely someone gay at your school, besides you...

Unless there is only 4 people at your school, it is hugely statistically improbable for there not to be any gay people.

well u could ask around friends to see whose gay but if u dont wanna waste ur time u could check out connexion.org but its not like every gay guy in the area is a member of the website so it doesnt garauntee u a boyfriend. maybe just some friends to chat with and if ur lucky ull find someone whose worth the time who lives nearby.

I'm 15 and need someone to hookup with, I live in conneticuit, if u live there hmu

Gay teen in colorado

Im a gay teen living in colorado im 15, hMU :)

Gay

Hey I am 17 in Fort Collins where are you from?

I am 13. I live in London KY. I have been lonely for 2 years. Every guy I talk to is either straight or fake. I want a guy around the ages 15-19. I am a very pasionate lover and hope I can find someone to love. If you live in Kentucky, and/or interested in talking to me. Contact me at (661) 689-4752. I hope I get lucky.

Back