hey iron pump just because your a chargers fan doesnt mean you have the right to

broncosfan24

Sep 25, 2008
say shit bout the broncos? dude we all know philip rivers ripped the broncos defense but did u see wat jay cutler did to san diegos defense.Antonio Cromartie blows ok.We all know bout the ed hoculi call ok so stop bitchen bout that.If the chargers were good enough the would of stopped them at the 10 3rd down and 4th and 4 and the 2 point conversion which means ur not as good a u think the chargers are stop ok were missing as of now champ bailey and dj williams which is worse then u having one player out.The broncos wouldnt be the weakest team in the 12 team format.Im sure they could beat the jets or ravens, there isnt one dominate team this year as you can see.Wat happened with al wilson was he hurt his neck and was out for the season couldnt come back. Gold retired ok its not are fault as of now were missing all 3 of our starting linebackers and are star corner shit happens im not bitchen bout it.You on the other hand are bein unrealistic that they can just go out to heinz field and steal a win not the they are playin they wont win out there u barely beat the chiefs yea we lost to them but that was on the road when they were at full strength we never play well there at all.

Your the retard just like ur lil bitch ass friend norv or any of you other faggot chargers fans out there.

The Broncos do such, I'm sorry to tell you.

Chargers will take back the division, there's no hiding the facts man. Broncos were overrated since the season began. Cutler also sucks.

Leave all the hostility alone footballs only a game.

http://americanfootballpredictions.blogspot.com
http://americanfootballtopics.blogspot.com

Both teams are a first game loss in the playoffs when they come out east to play Pitt, NYJ, Miami, fill in the blank.

You better hope the Steelers beat the Chargers or else your going to cry cause the Bolts and crappy Broncos will be tied. Also your defense sucked with Bailey and Williams like I said you guys suck even when at full health look at the stats. Rivers destroyed your defense with more yardage then Cutler. The Chargers offense is way better and at least Charger fans know when we get Merriman back that our defense can be good again unlike the Broncos who can get everyone back and still look like crap. I hate Norv Turner he ruined a good team with his dumb play calling. To that person who said we barely beat the Chiefs maybe you should think twice as at least we beat the Chiefs you guys lost. If Hochuli didn't hand you guys the win I guarantee we would have a better record then you guys right now. Also I don't care if you were on the road its the Chiefs and we swept the series every year we went to the playoffs coincidentally we swept the Broncos too and it should have happened this year too. Trust me I think the Jets could handle you guys and the Ravens will easily shut down Cutler and he may get 200+ yards against them but will get picked as he is erratic. If you think Cromartie blows what about McCree did you like our sloppy seconds and Bly he sucks way more then Cro does and I don't even know who your other safety is. Gold retired cause he knew you guys have no shot at a SB with a defense that crappy and scrubs from the Browns failed draft class. Elvis Dumervil that is hilarious. You just said are we ready to get smacked by the Steelers when as a Bronco fan your facing the Falcons which I would be more concerned about if I were you. I hope the Raiders beat you guys too to show how weak of a team you have. So if you stop talking smack then I will too but maybe you shouldn't call out the
Chargers when your team isn't playing great football.

wow calm down don't let the charger fans get to you. they just can't face the facts that they barely beat the chiefs and they still have a losing record

2008 NFL Regular Season Standings

West W L T Pct PF PA Home Road Div Conf
Denver Broncos 5 4 0 .556 224 251 3-2-0 2-2-0 2-1-0 3-4-0
San Diego Chargers 4 5 0 .444 244 218 3-1-0 1-4-0 2-1-0 4-3-0

Just looking at the stats here in a simple comparison some things jump out at me. More production from Chargers offense, better protection from their defense too. More wins in conference ans same number for in division. Sounds like Chargers may be the better team, as long as they can add up one more win. Then they would be tied for first. Nothing personal here, just a simple stat comparison.

Such anger and hostility! Wow. There is no need for all that.
Chargers are a better team than the broncos...not that either are Superbowl bound. I love my Chargers, but I'm also not living in "la-la" land either. They need some tightening up, BUT they are better than the horseheads.

GO CHARGERS!

Such anger and hostility! Wow. There is no need for all that.
Chargers are a better team than the broncos...not that either are Superbowl bound. I love my Chargers, but I'm also not living in "la-la" land either. They need some tightening up, BUT they are better than the horseheads.

GO CHARGERS!

Back