Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    yo all u guys that wrote that stuff must be looking cause ur on here so u must be a stalker

Unregistered

Star Blue do u have his number for real

do u really have his number ? or are u lying about the whole branda son thing and having nicks number

Unregistered

Headphones Somewones phone number(i got it on youtube!)

Try:

I`m not sure... :S

Unregistered
    hey can someone tell me joe jonas's cell number i am thier friends on myspace but when i am on they r not so i just wanted to know if someone would give it to me

kelsey jonas(hopeful)

Office Building haha ... funny

yea rite...as much as us jobro fans want it, were never gonna get it!!!! theres no way tht thte jobros r gonna post their fone numbers on the internet, they luv us but idt they luv us tht much...haha
    but if u ever get it......plzzzzzzzzzz let me kno NICK JONAS IS SOOOOO GORGEOUS......IN LUV WITH HIM......SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Unregistered

can i hav it plz plz

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    stop trying to find out! because only if ur their best friend you would have it like me. i only have it because brenda song is my cousin and she and the jo bros are like best friends and i got to meet them when i went to visit her. NO LIE I SWEAR OVER MY GRAVE!!!!
    Can i plz plz hav it i want it so bad i won't inoi them a lot i promise plzplz give it to me i hav a great voice and i want to meet someone famous sooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!

Unregistered
    omg can anyone just plz tell us the number!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Headphones

i know it and im 10 you know nothing its 1-740-317-8719 this girl called him 2 times and he ancered he said hi she said hi then SHE hung up i was so mad

Unregistered

Heart New i know them

i know Nick Jonas. We were neighbors when he lived in New Jersey and we stayed close friends. we text all the time. i swear to you i'm not lying. but i dont know if i should be giving it out. if you give me a good reason to give it to you, i might. but only then, and even then, only maybe. My name is Allie and my e-mail address is [email protected]
    If you want to e-mail me a reason, i will reply with the number or tell you sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12