how to make an sbcglobal.net email address or att.net account?!PLS HELP!?

L

Lardi

im using at&t dsl internet and im trying to use the "SBC yahoo online protection" thingy but it requires an at&t yahoo member account and i dont know how to create one...PLS HELP ME!....I BEG YOU!!PLS!coz my annoying shitty ass house mate delete./uninstall mcaffee dats y now i dont have an anti virus ,etc...so pls help me i beg you!

hmmmm............................................. ..................................?

wat r u suppose to do [[]]>>>>>>>>>>[[]]>>>>>>>[[<]]>>>>>>>>[[]]>>>>>>>>

hi frends how are you i am rehan plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me i have id before [email protected] i forget password and secret questen plz help me i want my acciunt plzzzzzzzzz send new id _________rehan_________ @att.net plz send this is plzz my mail adress [email protected]

hi friends,
i dont know how to create an id on att.net, i like att.net id very much.....i beg to u, plz help me.... i need an id on att.net, plz make an id like [email protected]
for me, plz send me that id and passward at [email protected] send i m waiting

hi friends,
i dont know how to creat id on att.net, i like att.net id very much.....i beg to u, plz help me.... i need an id on att.net, plz make an id like [email protected]
for me, plz send me that id and passward at [email protected] send im waiting

i love att.net,but i couldnt create it... can u pls tell me how to create a id on att.net or else just create me a id [email protected]..i would really appreciate it.. thanx a lot.. please send me the id and pwd on this add, [email protected]

i do really love att.net and i was trying to look some sign up methon but cant find one....will you help me guys make this ID for co'z i need it badly........ [email protected] & also the password...and pls sent it to my email.... [email protected] you very much and may GOD BLESS YOU.....ill be waiting

Back