Poll : Would You Go Back To A Non Internet World?

Joketime

Jul 29, 2008
If so why ,if not why ?
dude i am not black or to be politically correct african american and I am much smarter than you with a high paying software job and I am currently getting ready for my masters

Never!

I think the internet is the best way to get to know about things and to keep you busy and entertained.

we'll have to eventually... nothing lasts forever. Good thing i have a ham radio. Yes I said it, ham radio !!!! It's a radio.... made of ham

Yes! I hate technology. More so do I hate Myspace.
Anyone can post anything on the internet and we are just as dumb to believe it.
I'm considering deleting my yahoo email also.

No, I like the connection.

I can see pictures of my cousins kids who live 1/2 way across the country with just the click of a mouse.

I don't have to wait for my bank statement to come in and remind me that I forgot to record something.

Of course I'm of the generation that doesn't remember life without it. My grandfather would tell you he'd rather not even have a phone :p

yes and no.
Yes because kids these days would rather play on the computer on a nice day than go outside and use their own imagination.
No because I do think that for learning purposes it has value.

The way my PC is running slow I believe I am already on one.

No. I use the Internet every day. Look up the weather, stay in touch with people, do research, watch movies... Couldn't live without it.

Back