Buying an iPhone to unlock?

EgyptSurferDude

Sep 17, 2008
Where can I buy an iPhone if I want to unlock it, assuming I know people who can?

If I buy it from Apple's site, don't I have to buy the AT&T plan, etc, and if I want to break the contract don't I have to pay extra fees, etc?

So all those people with unlocked iPhones, where do they buy them from? Anyone actually have one?

Cheers

Where can I buy an iPhone if I want to unlock it, assuming I know people who can?

If I buy it from Apple's site, don't I have to buy the AT&T plan, etc, and if I want to break the contract don't I have to pay extra fees, etc?

So all those people with unlocked iPhones, where do they buy them from? Anyone actually have one?

Cheers

iPhones can be bought locked or unlocked ones. If you buy locked ones, it will be cheap..you can stay as per the contract period and then unlock or you can request for a earlier unlock by paying early termination fees. If they deny you can approach any trusted third party unlock service like Mobileunlocksolutions.com and remove the network lock permanently. More chances are there for the network company to get in touch with your for the early termination fees.

Back