Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    meljoy444

I just bought a new laptop/notebook and it has bluetooth in it, what can I do with

that? Also, here is the link to it, if anyone can give me an opinion of it. I only ask because this is the first time I have ever bought a laptop/notebook. I just want to know if this is a good one? Well, I want to know what the bluetooth is for? I use the bluetooth headset with my cell phone, does it have anything to do with that? Thank you!

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/HP-Pavilion-tx1410us-12-1-Touch-screen-Entertainment-Laptop-TX1410US/sem/rpsm/oid/199879/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Justin K
    well bluetooth is quite useful.
    i personally use it to upload pictures and videos from my phone to the computer or vice versa. If your phone also has bluetooth, you can bluetooth pictures and videos to the computer.
    also heres a little definition:
    Bluetooth provides a way to connect and exchange information between devices such as mobile phones, laptops, PCs, printers, digital cameras, and video game consoles over a secure, globally unlicensed short-range radio frequency. The Bluetooth specifications are developed and licensed by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group.

Citizen North
    Well that's a small screen and are you really going to use the fingerprint scanner? Haha, well that being said the blue tooth feature will allow you to use wireless devices like a mouse, headset or gaming controller. It will also let you be able to sync with portable devices featuring blue tooth capablility like pda's, cellphones, and other laptops. So you will be able to connect to them and exchange data/files.

Sacha R
    Go to http://www.mercola.com and enter the following in the searchbar: "bluetooth", "wireless", "cellular phones", and "bluetube". HP have a good reputation, but personally, I think they're overpriced.

Alia
    That looks like a great computer. You can bluetooth your ringtones made on your computer to your phone and transfer data back and forth.

You can also transmit music from your computer to bluetooth external speakers via bluetooth.

Arctic-Monkey93
    I don't know anything about the processor but that seems damn good

mastuh334
    easy i have a laptop use the bluetooth to connect with other laptops its fun u can do whatever u want using bluetooth send stuff its like a phone but i dont think it connect to anything else apart from a laptop

mastuh334
    easy i have a laptop use the bluetooth to connect with other laptops its fun u can do whatever u want using bluetooth send stuff its like a phone but i dont think it connect to anything else apart from a laptop