What is love sign Aries in Venus?

mÇmÚ_4_lmƒmm

Sep 13, 2008
Is that bad or good... ^^"
It's morning and i am bored as hell, so i went to check my horoscope which was horrible... So I saw this love sign stuff, so I was like yeah, I'm gonna go check this place out <.<
I'm a Pisces guy
or like, what's it mean in "English" lol
I put down March 13, 1993 and this is what i got
~~~
Aries

Those of you with natal Venus in Aries could be visualized as Cupid with a bow, rising to glorified heights and releasing an arrow aimed at a specific target of your choice. Energetic, youthful and direct, lovers with Venus in Aries will not demurely wait for anything. You are active and forthright, no stranger to competition. Those with this placement contain the impatience and daring of a truly alive, free-thinking, variety-seeking adolescent, discovering for the first time the indescribable bliss and inspiration of love with a capital L. Your emotions are changeable, fiery and perhaps a bit on the explosive side. Although you will probably attract a number of people to you with your energetic and super-active lifestyle, beware of your less exciting tendencies. Your self-centeredness (which can border on total self absorption) may leave your pursuits wondering if there is room for two in this affair. Remembering that others may not see things they same way you do will enable you to keep the fires scorching! You will be happiest in a relationship that allows you to be true to yourself.
~~~

Back