Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Flossie

How do I save my mobile contact numbers on to the pc in case I lose my phone?

Sorry for being a div, yes it's a Nokia

scotgal
    ye or write them down in a contact book i wish i did wen i lost mine!!

Maxeem A
    Look my love; It depends on the type of mobile you have..
    In some mobiles you can take the memory out and connect it to your laptop or pc and do the copy, if you have e-mail service in your mobile you can e-mail your self with the phone book.. if non of the above is possible; take sit down and type them!;-)

Chris C
    Depending on your Phone you may be able to buy a data cable, or even better you may already have one with your phone purchase, along with some software. if you do install and set this up.

Failing this, purchase a Mobile Sim reader, you can plug this into your PC, and it reads the SIM Data, to allow you to modify it, and back it up, so if you lose it, you can simply insert the new SIM and write the backup to it.

laurabe26
    type in the numbers and press save!

thatoneguyyep101
    I'd open up notepad or something and type it all up, save it in a folder that only you know where it's at.