Women... Are you disappointed when you find out a male celebrity is gay?

Anna

May 13, 2008
I was just wondering, even though you had NO chance to begin with, I was disappointed when I found out Sam Sparro was Gay I quite fancied him well still do lol =P
See what I mean lol I don't even know why we get so disappointed though because we have like a one in a million chance of meeting them and then if we did we would have a one in billion chance of them going out with us lol (the straight ones I mean)
Just to clarify I have absolutely nothing againts gay people.x

Yes! Especially If They Are Cute! Luckily That Hasnt Happened...or Has It? O Yeah Tyson Beckford! All Those Good Looks Gone To Waste!!!

yeah...especially if he's SUPER hot!!!! Finding out they're gay ruins your fantasies :(

I am a Male , but my girlfriend and other girls that I know hate when they find out that guys they fing are good looking are gay. If A hot girl was a lesbian I would be pissed to ,,inless she went both ways.

Yes and I always thought that a few home cooked roast dinners
would change their minds. How stupid is that!

HeyHeyHey :)
Haha Yeah I Guess Sometimes Lool.
But, You Know.
We Wouldn't Prob'z Have A Chance With Them Anyways So YouKnow.

Is Sam Sparro Gay :O?
I Never Knew That :]
xx

Never happened to me lol. I havent liked a celeb who was gay (before I knew he was).
Alot of my friends heard Wentworth Miller was gay and they were dissappointed, but not me cos I never liked him.

Oh I so knew SS was gay! I knew it lol. Its so obvious.

Doesn't bother me-I only fancied John Barrowman when I found out he was gay!
When I become a gay man he shall be mine!! (Might take a while, with me being female and all...)

Some of the best looking male celebs ARE gay, sadly...

anyway, I guess I used to be when I found out someone famous I liked a lot was gay but now it's weird 'coz it sometimes makes me like them even more somehow.

Yes. When I was younger I was very upset Stephen Gately from Boyzone was gay. I would have respected him more if he had come out when the group started, rather than 6/7 year later!

Yes, it is disappointing even though you know you'll probably never get a chance anyway! If I like a male celeb, I still worry if they might be gay :)

Back