Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how can you possibly fix an sprint lg rumor when the screen goes white and stays

like that for a long time? what do when your sprint rumors screen goes white for no reason?

Unregistered

paul ris

this happened to me too. at first the screen turned white, but if i pushed a couple buttons it turned back to normal. after about a week of it being white (i never told my parents, i didnt wanna get in trouble) it fixed, somehow. im not sure how. I just took it out of my pocket one day and the screen was working- but it said it was connected to the usb ccable when it wasnt. Then, everytime i slided the keyboard out it would turn white, so i had to type on the t9 keypad. now its back to white.

Unregistered

me too!

my screen goes white too! and i don't know what to do, its been going white and then back to normal for a while, but now it's just fully white, and i don't know what to do with it, i think i'm going to take it back to the store and tell them to replace it, because it's not my problem it's messed up.

Unregistered

Da answer is here.

Mine is doing that too. I took it to the Sprint store, and the guy there said that it was a cable that was pinched because I slide the keyboard out a lot (I text all the time :P )

BUUT, it was like 99 dollars to fix :z If you've got that kind of money, then you're in luck.

Unregistered
    Mine is completely white! I can't read anything on it! I want to get it replaced soo bad