what religion is the true religion?

Hi i am a muslim (not religeous though, i love fashoin hair and makeup and stuff)
First off i don't want to offend anyone ok?

Personally i think they are 3 religeons GOD/ALLAH made.
-Christianity
-Judisim
-Islam
And all other religoens are not real and were man made.

Any of these religeons is the true one. I don't know much about Jews or Christians so i'll tell you why Islam is real:

In the Quaran (Our Bible) It said that the arabic will be compiting to built the highest building in the world. -this is true. The tallest building in the world (forgot what is called) is in Abu Dubai.

Alot of cures for diseases are in the Quaran and scientists have only just discovered them NOW.

It is a fact that more people convert to Islam than any other religeon.

Islam is not about being extreme and covering yourself head to toe at all. Neither is it saying that you must wear slinky clothes either. Islam means "The middle path" Which means to wear respectable clothes
( e.g. trousers and top) but not TOO extreme.

Alot of people have got the wrong idea of Islam completely!

p.s.
Any questoins about islam put a link on this page =]

Hope this helps =]

The true religion is the one that is right for you. Its different for everyone. My beliefs may not be what you believe in. The only sure fire way to know is by asking in faith.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

James Chapter 1: 5 - 6

I don't think there is "One True Religion". I think all religions have some truth in them, but none of them contain the whole truth.

If you figure this one out then you would have solved a lot of arguments, disagreements and wars!

The only True Religion is Montheism and Loving your neighbor as yourself
Religions that fall under that are

Islam
Judaism
Zoroastrian
Bahaii
Christanity

These religion

Whatever is right for you. Do your research, ask specific questions about the faiths. Visit their house's of worship, speak to the clergy/priest/minister/imam/rabbi/teacher/whoever there, immerse yourself in the teachings of different religions until you find the one that makes sense to you.

I did, became atheist.

"True religion is not about possessing the truth. No religion does that. It is rather an invitation into a journey that leads one toward the mystery of God. Idolatry is religion pretending that it has all the answers."

"God writes straight with crooked lines".
It is when you follow those crooked lines over time and see that they were for the best - that is when you truly learn to trust in the hand of Spirit guiding you.

Love & Blessings
Milly

You answered your question with the second part...."if there's such a thing". I suppose "True" can mean a lot of things, but I'm going to assume you mean "best" or something like that. I'm sure you've heard of the "chosen people", so the Hebrews have made a claim to that title somewhat. I think every religion, whether they proclaim it or not, tends to think of themselves as 'the one".

Since they ridiculed, mocked, laughed-at and eventually killed Jesus for what he beleived and taught ......the modern day equivalent must be Jehovah's Witnesses.
They are looked upon as loony as they thought Jesus was.

There isn't such a thing. Christians will tell you it's theirs. The Muslims will tell you it's Islam. Same thing with the Jews, Hindus, etc. All of them are valid belief systems. Personally I feel we all worship the same Entity, but we give it different names and attributes.

There is no such animal.

Faith is a personal thing. What works for one person might not work for another. Doesn't make one right & the other wrong - just means they are different.

True Spirituality has no name. It's the relationship between a person and what they feel in their heart. No matter what a person calls God, it is how they perceive their own spirituality that defines who they are. It's their personal choice. There is no right or wrong as long as a person believes something that's worthwhile to them.

Back