...wanting to be around me.? Ok, I'll try to make this sound short.. I apologize if its longer.. I have a group of friends that I've known for about 5 or 6 years. They are great friends and all.. But one of them who I met first of them was my best friend.. the whole group actually use to call me and ask them to hang out with them. But since I'm in college now and not really busy with anything, they never call me at all. Apparantly, my brother did something to piss the main girl of the group off.. And now that "best friend" never calls at all anymore or comes to hang out. She moved recently and had all the girls to spend the night one night and didn't invite me at all.. My brother is engaged to one of the girls, she gave him a picture of all the girls at some resturaunt or whatever (dunno). But they were all there, excluding me of course. Does it seem as if they really don't want to have anything to do with me anymore? Should I find somemore friends? I know the world doesn't revolve around just me, just need help.