How can we act when you are the boss and you have a worker that always is...

Coca

Oct 22, 2008
...complaining to do the job? My wife recommend me a person that now is complaining about my person that I'm push to much for do the job and complian to mi inmediatly boss is hurt to me now

Wow, that's an easy one. Tell the worker that if he doesn't like his job you can easily find someone who will like it a lot more. Maybe even for less than you're paying him. Sheesh, especially in this economy ... I think that would make him stop complaining immediately.

That made absolutely no sense to me, and since i'm not the only person having trouble understanding, I'm thinking it's not just me. Try throwing in the correct conjunctions and pronouns, and maybe we'll have a better idea what you're talking about.

But it sounds like someone need to do their job or find themselves unemployed! There are too many people out there who are begging for honest work for honest pay, to have to put up with someone who doesn't want to do what they're being paid for.

Remind this person that it is called work for a reason.

if it were fun, they would charge for parking and he would have to pay to get in.

Or remind him that the door swings in both directions and he is welcome to leave if he does not like the job. There are plenty of people who want work and are willing right now.

Back