Dream Life Superstar Perks....?

J

jess-AYY

What do the celebrity perks do on Dream Life superstar...like Publisist and Limo Driver.....if you could tell me what those do.

Also what celbrity path pays more? I know athlete pays alot but besides that one.

And how do you throw a party on Dream life superstar???? Or I think it might mean that you can go to them.....please answer

Star my question!

dreamlife superstar

the exclusive membership gives u access to monique which has really expencive, but really cute dresses..
the limo driver gives you less time when you go to places...
i dont remember anything else but the singing job and athlete are the best.. they hav good pays and you dont work alot

when you get a cool perk you get to pick bettween stuff. If you pick special member ship then you get into monequis or however you spell it.

Actress pays $3000 each time you work. However, it's the hardest job available...trust me, it is. You get the actress job by asking a friend what to do, then say go to the movies, do it a couple of times till you get cited by a talent scout.

Here's my two cents.....

To become an actress, you just do random things. And I need to know how to get perks also!

what does the star appearance go u had a good time it stinks in here mean

:emot1:

:emot1: how do u throw a party on dream life super star

those little scores on the screen. the fashion, life, friends, and star thing. how do you raise the star one

to throw a party first you have to unlock the perk then you go to the boardwalk(beach) and look at the sign up sheet thingyy and then you select the option to throw a party:emot0:

Under Funky Footwear, there is a "bathroom sign." Use your remote to go to the "Bathroom" and click it. If it doesn't go to the sign keep trying everyday. It only sometimes works!:3_3_21[1]:

how do you get the superstar perks to enter the stores that you need! my sister and i try to figure it out but we are confused how to do it

Back