Is TNA picking up steam ?

JoelB

May 23, 2008
as good ol jr would say business is picking up perhaps not for the wwe
i have recently started watching TNA and it reminds me alot of wcw wwe seems to have sold out and looks like the bang without the amunition however tna has aquired mick foley and now there a huge anouncement next week that i am strangly intriuged by mick foley , after he was supposed to leave tna which i toataly fell for that lol but i think TNA rocks and hope that thier buisness thrives what do you think is TNA gaining momentum>?

tna is great

they have better tag teams

beer money lax motor city machine guns team 3d

better storylines sting nash and samoa joe

they need another title tho

and they should sign lashley masters or lance cade

well no . wwe is focusing on their kid audience to attract more fan like parents . though it is boring the wwe remains one of the top shows in tv but with lower ratings. tna thinks that extreme matches can get better ratings which is true but tna is no threat to the wwe

See the problem with TNA is that once it starts to gain some momentum it loses most of it over some bad business strategies. It's inconsistent and while it's trying to appeal to a wider fanbase at the same time it's killing what made it popular and interesting in the first place which is wrestling and the X-Division.

Ideally the gimmicks really should not be their focus but I honestly think if they're to continue all this gimmickry then they should bring the indy style of humor to the ring and actually let the ones who can talk actually talk and entertain the fans. They are trying to micromanage the roster too much; free them up a little, you know?

But TNA is getting there; I have faith in them. :D

See the problem with TNA is that once it starts to gain some momentum it loses most of it over some bad business strategies. It's inconsistent and while it's trying to appeal to a wider fanbase at the same time it's killing what made it popular and interesting in the first place which is wrestling and the X-Division.

Ideally the gimmicks really should not be their focus but I honestly think if they're to continue all this gimmickry then they should bring the indy style of humor to the ring and actually let the ones who can talk actually talk and entertain the fans. They are trying to micromanage the roster too much; free them up a little, you know?

But TNA is getting there; I have faith in them. :D

mick foley is washed up. still legendary though.

if anything TNA is as boring now as it was a few years ago. Comeon! Almost all their storylines are wwe recycles.

come up with something fresh & new.

if anything TNA is as boring now as it was a few years ago. Comeon! Almost all their storylines are wwe recycles.

Back