Does your religion prohibit space travel? What about other planet or moon...

...colonization? And what religion are you?
(if it were possible)
I know this sounds silly but..... I can think of one that has actually addressed this issue.

Space, the final frontier
These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise
Its continuing mission:
To explore strange new worlds
To seek out new life and new civilizations
To boldly go where no one has gone before!

DA DADADA DADADAAA DADADADA DAN DAN DAN DDDDAN

I'm an atheist... in my view, I think we need to do space travel ASAP... get some kind of sustainable colony before religious nutjobs destroy Earth.

In my experience (like with my family for example)... space travel is seen as absurd to the religious. In many people's view, Jesus is coming at any minute, so who cares about such expensive, useless, and frivolous activity.

I'm an atheist... in my view, I think we need to do space travel ASAP... get some kind of sustainable colony before religious nutjobs destroy Earth.

In my experience (like with my family for example)... space travel is seen as absurd to the religious. In many people's view, Jesus is coming at any minute, so who cares about such expensive, useless, and frivolous activity.

I don't think it said anywhere in the bible 'thou shalt not travel via spaceship to any other planet or set up home on the moon' so I guess christians are allowed...

Back