I think im suicidal....?

AlexJ

May 14, 2008
I'm starting to ONLY have suicide thought I can't pay attention class or have fun with my friends. They are very different from me but I use to lots of fun, they havn't really been as exposed to drugs and LOTS of acohol i dont do them.
I have had very wierd dreams and often leave me confused and weak.I imagen would it would be like when i would be dead but it only makes me want to do it more so everyone can understand the pain I am going through I need help and some thing like a peom wont fix it I cant really call a hot line or talk to my parents because they wouldnt take it seriously and make fun of me.
There's this girl who i really like sat behide me in ealth we use to always talk and she always said stuff like "your laugh is cute" and we would just flirt then she got moved for talking to me so much, now we hardly make eye contact. she might be the only reason i'm still alive.

Christmas is coming up and last year for the first time I found it very depressing becuae it is almost like weed the next day the pain is still there it only blocked it for a a very small proportion for my very short life
ive become a threat to myself.
What should i do

Back