Do you believe the World Trade Center conspiracies?

Samantha

May 13, 2008
Excuse me for being ignorant, but I just heard about these conspiracy theories yesterday. (I don't watch the news that much or read up on it either) But my friend pointed out to me that it was all one great big government conspiracy, that the two towers were bombed and the planes were all a diversion. I'm having the hardest time grasping this concept.

What does our government seek to gain by causing damage not only to the people in the planes and towers, but world round? Also, cleaning up all that must have been super expensive. It just doesn't seem worth it, nor do I think our government is that smart.

I don't know, what do you think?

Nope, but some people are more then willing to believe that a small group of people are controlling the world.

In any major event in history, conspiracy theorists inject their slightly askew opinions. But, in the grand scheme of things, if there were such a thing, it would take massive resources and people to do such a thing. How, in today's age would one keep everyone quiet about it. Obama cant keep his terrorism contacts quiet. He cant keep his past religious connections quiet. He cant keep his connections to ACORN under raps without the people finding out. And these are not designs for dropping the towers with aircraft, killing thousands.

The conspiracies are someones attempt at 15 minutes of popularity. Nothing more.

Back