Does Fox News Have to Start Worrying About it's Future Soon?

Nomo

Mar 22, 2008
They can only take the partisanship but so far in these last weeks before the election where their guy is certain to lose (McCain) and still seem even viable as a "news" entity.

I've seen them actually airing/posting some "fair" stories only just lately. It's seems like they're jumping ship before they hit the rocks. Trying to salvage their (sic) reputation.
amazin'g - LOL......check out your Fox-loving "Fred W" above. You/Fox actually relate to people like that?

lol Nomo, check the ratings of cable news, & get back to me. Fox KILLS the other also-rans. Maybe you mean MSNBC...is that it? You libs just can't STAND IT that Fox doesn't share your lock-step point of view. And, here I thought liberals were, well, liberal... and understanding of more than one point of view. Guess not... LOVE IT!

FOX came into play with the Newt Revolution in the late 90's.

Now that the Republicans are over, Murdoch will fire Roger Ailes and change the format to liberal. He has enjoyed being the "spokes-network" for the Bush administration, at least while his rubber stamp Congress was around, but now backing a bunch of losers is bad for business.

Nobody takes his network seriously anymore, so it's time to suck up to the new administration

An Obama victory would be a revival for Fox News and it's style of right-wingnut reporting. Let's not forget that Fox News experienced most of its growth during the Clinton years, as an outlet for hostility against Clinton.

Check their ratings against cnn and msnbc. Fox doubles their viewing audience. A lot of people do not want a racist arab as president.

Rupert Murdoch (the owner of Fox News) did this when he ran the ran the Sun Newspaper in the UK. Avidly pro conservative - but as soon as they looked like they were all heading towards the wall he announced that it now supports the labour party.

Any media has to be relevant first and foremost, otherwise they become marginalised and isolated.

It still has the best ratings in town!

It sucks to have to rake in all the advertising dough, but somebody's got to do it! : )

It still has the best ratings in town!

It sucks to have to rake in all the advertising dough, but somebody's got to do it! : )

Back