I'm nervous what do I do? I had sex last night and the condom popped?

lalagirly

Jun 6, 2008
should i go try get one of the Plan B pills..or after-morning pill?
How does that work? Do i just go to a clinic and ask for one?
what are the effects of it? I work from morning until night and don't have a lot of time..I have never taken one of those pills before and know nothing of it..

You have 72 hours to take the pill for it to be effective. You can get them at a pharmacy with photo ID if you are over 18. It costs about $35. It is a short series of pills and it will have different effects on your body. Most women experience very heavy bleeding and an irregular period for a month. It is considered very safe. It works by blocking any potentially fertilized eggs from implanting in the uterine lining, therefore preventing pregnancy.

I think you can get them at the pharmacy now, if you are over 18. You need to go ASAP to get them cause you have 72 hours and the sooner the more effective. I think it is 2 pills but it comes with instructions on how to take. I have had to before due to condoms breaking and they worked.

Go and get the morning after pill. It costs about $30 in australia, don't know how much other places.

It's available over the counter here. It's two little pills, taken some time apart. The newer ones don't have too many side effects. Better safe than sorry.

This can affect your normal cycle, so don't panic if your period is a little late, or if you start your period early. :)

Go and get the morning after pill. It costs about $30 in australia, don't know how much other places.

It's available over the counter here. It's two little pills, taken some time apart. The newer ones don't have too many side effects. Better safe than sorry.

This can affect your normal cycle, so don't panic if your period is a little late, or if you start your period early. :)

Back