What does this mean ?

He may be considering a vasectomy in which a Dr. will render him unable to produce more children. This procedure sometimes can be reversed. This does not mean that he regrets having you or does not want more but sometimes these days economics of too many children plays a role in these decisions. He wants to be able to provide adequately for you and your mom. You did not state your age but would you feel comfortable asking him ?
Good luck to you.

It is a vacectomy. A minor surgical procedure to become infertile (sterile) to not be able to have more children.

Nothing major to be concerned w/. He may have been joking. When my husband and I have a tough parenting day or have to make tough decisions, we sometimes jokingly say that.
But if he really decides to, itis a minor procedure done in a doctor's office. Should me minimal discomfort.

It is a vacectomy. A minor surgical procedure to become infertile (sterile) to not be able to have more children.

Nothing major to be concerned w/. He may have been joking. When my husband and I have a tough parenting day or have to make tough decisions, we sometimes jokingly say that.
But if he really decides to, itis a minor procedure done in a doctor's office. Should me minimal discomfort.

Back