Unlock Sony Ericsson w380i Instructions?

lemmingspike

Oct 14, 2008
I called my provider and they supplied me with a code to unlock my phone, my problem is I have no idea how to USE the code.

The instructions that were recited to me (twice) over the phone makes no sense as the first step was to use the joystick to press left and then *... there is no joystick! only up down left right and when I press left (after turning off my shortcuts) nothing happens!

So frustrating! Full instructions given to me:

1. Insert Sim
2. Turn On
3. Joystick left
4. *
5. wait
6. * again
7. left again
8. Choose "Network" from options
9. enter unlock code

if only I could get past step 2!

Any help will be greatly appreciated

sony ericsson w380i unlock process

u need 2 remove sim card and then try it, as it works for me but i need the code, so please would u be kind enough to pass it on x

yeah u need to take ur sim card out but plz tell me if i can use ur code to ulock also my phone ..

You can get the Free Unlocking Instructions For the Sony Ericsson W380I model mobile, in the same site Unlocking4U - Unlocking the Sony Ericsson W880i mobile phone You can get the Unlock code at low cost For the Sony Ericsson W880I model mobile locked to the Network.

Sony Ericsson W880i Unlocking Instructions

Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sony Ericsson W880i mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Sony Ericsson W880i mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1 - Switch ON your Sony Ericsson W880i without any SIM Card,
2 - Press the left arrow key/button once,
3 - Press the button * twice,
4 - Press the left arrow key/button once,
5 - The message "Personalize with MNC2" will appear, (or you will have displayed an unlock menu, select the lock you want to unlock)
6 - Enter the Unlock Code.

If your Sony Ericsson W880i does not have a left arrow button/key(e.g. Sony Ericsson W950i) and on a few phones(not all) that have a "JOGDIAL" you must press the "down arrow" key/button instead of the "left arrow" key/button for step 2 & 4. We mean by "Down Arrow" to direct the Jogdial down! In the Sony Ericsson W950i and some other models, the down arrow button/key would be located on the side of the phone.
Each Sony Ericsson W880i mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your Sony Ericsson W880i mobile phone using the form above.

w380i unlock code please

I called my provider and they supplied me with a code to unlock my phone, my problem is I have no idea how to USE the code.

The instructions that were recited to me (twice) over the phone makes no sense as the first step was to use the joystick to press left and then *... there is no joystick! only up down left right and when I press left (after turning off my shortcuts) nothing happens!

So frustrating! Full instructions given to me:

1. Insert Sim
2. Turn On
3. Joystick left
4. *
5. wait
6. * again
7. left again
8. Choose "Network" from options
9. enter unlock code

if only I could get past step 2!

Any help will be greatly appreciated