sisters room? ok first of all, my sister is 25 and i'm a 15 year old boy with palm tree decorations in his room which i liked when i was like 7 but now im a teenager and not into it anymore i like girls and privacy. my sisters room is the only room upstairs well my parents dont sleep in the same room because my dad snores too loud and my moms room is downstairs. my sister wants my moms room, i want my sisters room..and you cant hear my dad snoring in my room. but mom just redid the basement to suit her needs....and now she wont trade me so i can trade my sister. im not sure what i could do to convince them both that i should have my sisters room. its the biggest room...i have friends....and a girlfriend....and lots of shit that i just need. anoher thing is my sister is ALWAYS at work and if shes not there she's at her boyfriends house or coaching her jr. high volleyball team. any ideas. i want a new style of room...but my sister just re-did hers too and added a hammock cuz she loves the beach thing. i want to have posters and stupid stuff and be able to smell up my room without getting yelled at. what should i do. any suggestions?