Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is anyone TRULY straight or TRULY gay?

I think everyone is bisexual whether they know it or not.

You can be gay but have slept with the opposite sex and not felt anything. DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT MAYBE YOU JUST DIDN'T FEEL ATTRACTED TO THAT PARTICULAR PERSON?
    not every straight person likes everyone of the opposite gender.

vice versa with the straight people.

tell me your opinions.
    I think that scales can exist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Read the 'Kinsey Report on Human Sexuality.' That gives the 'statistical incidence' of all human sexuality as 10% exclusively gay, 10% exclusively straight, and 80% as 'bisexual' ranging from one tiny thought or 'sexual admiration' toward the 'opposite end' to 'true bi-sexual' as the 10% in the 'middle.'
    When I was in college, I did research on animals and their sexuality to see if there was any correlation' ... by 'actions' rather than 'words' though, and every type of animal my people 'watched' for over a year fit the Kinsey statistics exactly. Animals can be 'gay' too ... in exactly the same percentages as measured by 'experience' since 'mental' things can't be measured in animals. So, my answer to your question, is yes, some are 'truly straight' and some are 'truly gay' (10% of each on either end of the perspective) but most of us are to one extent or the other 'bisexual.' That doesn't mean we have sex with the same or opposite sex, but that we 'think' about sex with both genders at the very least, or dream about them. But it is only the 10% in the middle of the spectrum that are 'truly bisexual.' The world is a wonderful place, full of wonderful people of all types, as far as sexuality goes, as far as politics go, as far as religion goes. To say anything else is to be 'wrong' in some way, and believe it or not, even that can be put on a percentage scale with 10% who always tell the truth and 10% who always lie. I'm not lieing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I can tell you "straight" up: I am 100% gay! I have never slept with a woman and I never will. The thought of ANY woman is gross to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. It's about who turns you on. I can look at a beautiful woman and find her beautiful, but not be sexually attracted to her. I can find myself emotionally or intellectually attracted to another woman, but again, sexually she does nothing for me.

I can look at a man who I have no emotional or intellectual attraction to, and be sexually attracted to him. I can feel emotionally and intellectually attracted to men, but I can also be sexually attracted to them. For me, it is more of what approaches the whole package. I imagine for others it can be different, and that's fine too. It's just the way you're wired, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I must add that it makes me sad to see gay men refer to the thought of sex with women as "gross" or "disgusting". The reason I feel that way is because I think it's just turning what they've always heard around. People have probably told them that sex with another man would be disgusting, and in response to that rejection of their feelings, they reject back. I think closer to the truth is that they don't find the thought disgusting so much as they just don't feel any sexual attraction to women. Maybe some of them come to believe what they say over time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A homosexual man told me that IF a person has sex with both sexes that person is "Bisexual". If a person has sex with both sexes and animals they are "trisexeral"
    I have never had the slightest interest in sex with the same sex. I would not even want it with the opposite sex, unless I was married to them.
    25% of woman still marry as virgins.
    There are some that don't do sex at all, like the Shakers, that believe sex is all wrong. And Jesus dose tell us in the Bible that we should never have sex, even get married, unless we are to much in need; then only if we marry.
    Jesus also says that to even think/dreanm of having sex with anyone other that who you are married to is sin!

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my own little world everybody is Bi until proven otherwise!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. 97% of America IS truly "straight" as you call it. This has been documented well for decades now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right, I think everyone is a little bit gay or bi-sexual. I'm attracted to naked women and I've been married with kids for years!
    Even my husband has said, I'd rather sleep with him than his wife, when referring to a nice guy and his rather unattractive wife! LOL

Junior Member CrazyLovableDreamer's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    weeelllll, if ur repulsed by the idea of sleeping with the opposite sex (which is EXACTLY how i feel) then ur TRULY straight. Some people say they are straight, but are really bi, and dont really know it. Interesting question, but im sure a lot of ppl are truly straight and truly gay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i disagree. i don't think everyone is bisexual, i think it's certainly possible to be completely straight or completely gay. i find the same sex as myself repulsive physically, even if i were to meet someone who's personality i really loved, i don't see any way i could feel any sort of physical attraction.