Tire Air Pressure Sensor - Toyota Matrix?

SS

May 18, 2008
Hello All, I have a 07 Toyota Matrix and my husb recently rotated my tires. There is a warning light that says it is for the Tire Air Pressure and keeps coming on.

My car has a "set" button on the left side of the wheel which once the warning light shows, you can restart the car and press - and the light goes out. Only to reappear the next time you start the car.

This is very frustrating. My husband checked the pressure on all tires - all is fine. Does anyone know how to re-set this light for good??

Thanks for any input!

I think GM and toyota use pretty much the same system so you can try this and see if it works.Turn the car on and leave it in Park Position.. it will not reset if the car is not turned on.
hold the botton down for few seconds till the Tire Light blinks three times.... once it blinks 3 times, its done reseting.

I think GM and toyota use pretty much the same system so you can try this and see if it works.Turn the car on and leave it in Park Position.. it will not reset if the car is not turned on.
hold the botton down for few seconds till the Tire Light blinks three times.... once it blinks 3 times, its done reseting.

Back