What happened on Gossip Girl last week, Monday 9/29?

Letthe~Flames~Begin

Aug 30, 2008
I'm not home on Monday nights, but i don't tape the show because they usually rerun it on Sunday and i just watch it then. But last night there was no rerun because they had some new stupid show on. So i don't know what happened! Can you PLEASE describe in detail what happened on Gossip Girl last week???
Thanks so much ;)
?

umm...I don't remember all of it, but I kno jenny quit school to persue her dream of becomming a designer, and of course Rufus ( her dad) is furius. Also, her dress got to be in a runway show, so she is really happy

umm...I don't remember all of it, but I kno jenny quit school to persue her dream of becomming a designer, and of course Rufus ( her dad) is furius. Also, her dress got to be in a runway show, so she is really happy

Back