Is it now 100% official? The Republicans have no ideas on the economy or your future?

darth_mccain

Oct 4, 2008
I told somebody the other day when the polls started to come out showing Obama pulling away in Florida, Ohio, and the previously 'red' battleground states that the McCain campaign would switch from a negative but at least somewhat idea driven campaign - To outright gutter politics. That the Republicans would try to do to Obama what they did to Clinton - Dig up every flea that ever nipped his butt. In Clinton's case; It was the women. Obama is no womanizer; So instead, It's Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, Tony Rezko and any other questionable figures they can find who are really just distant political connections that are inevitable in a politician who hails from one of the population centers of the country.

As though the Republicans themselves haven't had their Jack Abramoffs and Ted Stevens and Keating Fives and Alberto Gonzales and Scooter Libbys and Larry Craigs and on and on...

I guess the only question that remains is; Will it work? What do you think? Do you think the American people can be distracted from the economic shambles this Republican administration has left their lives in by typical Washington scandal politics; Or will they finally say 'Not this time...!?'
Source:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081004/ap_on_el_pr/palin_obama

McCain was one of the Keating 5 in the S & L loan scandal of the '80's which was just like the Wall Street melt down of today except on a much smaller scale. Plus he dumped his loyal, loving wife for the home wrecker he's married to now. But you won't see Democrats bringing up his personal life, that kind of gutter politics is Republican.

hahah ok ....so what is the Democratic plan? I haven't found an Obama supporter yet that can tell me what his PLAN is.........

hahah ok ....so what is the Democratic plan? I haven't found an Obama supporter yet that can tell me what his PLAN is.........

Yes, Obama will win. And about Rezko. Rezko is singing now about Karl Rove in an investigation from the FBI. That will hit the news papers in a week or two.

Good news for the Dem's

Never before in the history of our nation have we faced such a grave crisis: one of the most radical political figures ever to be nominated by a major party is just minutes away from becoming President of the United States.

That man is Barack Obama.

He promises to change America forever. If elected, he will do just that - but in ways you make not like.

Remember Obama is the most liberal member of the United States Senate.

He received a 100 percent Liberal Rating from the National Journal, making him the most left-wing Senator in Washington - more liberal than even Democratic senators like Ted Kennedy.

If you look at Obama's record, you will understand just how dangerous this man is.

He even has terrorist friends he won't denounce. One such man is William Ayers, a leader in the radical terrorist group the Weatherman Underground. The group bombed several government buildings, including the Pentagon, killing civilians and police officers.

In 2001, Ayers said he had no regrets for his actions and wished he could have done more.

The ties between Obama and Ayers are tight. Both served on two non profit boards and they worked closely together. Ayers even hosted a political event at his home for Obama.

Obama has acknowledged he is a friend of Ayers and defends his association by saying he, Obama, was only 8 years old at the time of the Pentagon bombing.

However, Obama has no explanation as to why he is still a friend of Ayers.

Obama has even been endorsed by radicals such as Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan.

No one can deny hearing about Obama's relationship with the America-hating Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

There should be little doubt that William Ayers and Louis Farrakhan and the Rev. Jeremiah Wright are rooting for Obama - because he is one of them.

In keeping with such friends, Obama has promised to meet with radical leaders like Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad without "preconditions" even though Ahmadinejad has promised to "wipe Israel off the map" and "destroy" America.

Even radical Hamas terrorists have praised him.

"We like Mr. Obama and we hope he will win the election," Ahmed Yousef, senior Hamas leader was quoted by ABC radio as saying.

Oh, they have ideas. They're just recycled from the Bush Administration.

I think the GOP has been running on empty for a while. Even people like David Frum and George Will think there is a problem. In order to be relevant conservatism is going to have to find its roots again. Mere jingoism and the tired old culture war isn't going to cut when the economy is going down the toilet.

Back