Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Unregistered
    OMFG seriously people, If your smart enough to turn on a computer then you should be mature enough to not run your mouths like a bunch of baby back bitches! Racist remarks should get your asses banned anyways, And if those of you "Crackers" who think your cool to say such shit keep in mind your the real niggers! LOOK IT UP, its called a dictionary..
    Nigga isn't a twist to a redneck slang for someone who deep down they wanna suppress outta fear and stupidity, Its something different all together!!! And it has nothing to do with people doing jail time, Trust me I've done my fair share... For people logging on to find out how to cheat the system and steal phone time themselves, Your fuckin morons! Fuck why did I have to be born white when so many fuckin HONKIES have to be a bunch of uneducated fuckin retards!! You dumb asses are the reason for the problems in the world, Lemme guess, Your a bunch of blue collar woman beating pansies aren't ya?

You dumb fuckin imbreds!

Unregistered
    stupid fuckin imbreds

for the racist morons, Get a dictionary, If you get a break in the child support you owe your sister!

Fuckin pussys everyones bad ass on the net arent ya... Im fuckin white as hell and dare any of you fuckin faggots to say nigger around me!

Anyways you want free time for net 10...

free time = Permanent deactivation of your net 10 account!!
    There is no way to do it!!!
    How do I know?
    I work for them

Unregistered
    there is so much hope in this world for my children.... "NOT" white black... dont matter, Im sure my half black daughter and her all black mother dont care... grow up

Unregistered
    they up here talkin bout each other when i want mins

Unregistered
    thanks for clarifying this....i cant believe that this type of ignorance still exists....

Unregistered
    damn getin out of hand hahahahaha pussys

Unregistered
    "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

grow up

you all need to grow up

Both of you just need to grow up, i am a white man and the things you are saying to that other man is plain stupid. First of all there is no slavery anymore and we are the assholes that did that crap to another human. I think that they have every reason to be pissed at us. And whitie you must not watch the tv much at all there are far more white people commiting crimes than balck people so why dont you just grow the hell up.

Unregistered
    what is the link to get free net 10 min

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456