Who is the most beautiful AND most talented actress in the American film...

the~darkness~within

Jul 2, 2008
...industry/Hollywood ? This would rule out those pretty as hell but mediocre females who made the transition from the music industry into the film industry - although Its too premature to say all of them will fail and that none of them will succeed, but acting is a performing art, just like singing, dancing etc but few excel at it or showcase extreme talent in it.

The rest just make up the numbers, try to compete or try to copy.

I'll probably get jeered and insulted till the end of time for this, but personaly I feel that Julia Roberts fits the bill for the above criteria and quite rightly.

The stigma of being 'really pretty but dumb' annoys females big time, but every once in a while there are divas out there who have brains and beauty, or in this case talent and beauty. I reckon few have come close or matched Julia Roberts in this department, just look at her resume.

Her roles in certain movies speak for themselves and shes easy on the eye too. To me she is extremely talented at what she does and as luck would have it, shes also rather drop dead gorgeous If you don't me saying so.

Besides Julia Roberts, in the movie industry, who else fits this bill ? 'beautiful AND talented' ?

Nat Portman lol....bah, she looks like a spoilt rich kid. Too 'childish' for my liking.

Back