Election Rumors? What's the most absurd thing you've heard...?

lisat

May 13, 2008
...so far. The far, flung, flapping, fallacies are getting more entertaining by the minute.

That Obama is a muslim with Terrorist affiliations, #1. #2 that Palin is capable of running the country.

Obama is a Muslim. That one is classic.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_barack_obama_muslim.htm

the funniest is McCains commercials................. they are so.... hmm
EXTREMELY ridiculous and always end in the Disney like music and the caption.......... McCain/Palin.........

and I approve of this...........

where is the truth without EXTREME EXAGERATIONS?

Biden says GWB should do what FDR did when FDR went on TV when the market crashed in 1929 and reassured the people that we;d be OK.
FDR became president in 1933 and there was no TV in 1929 or 1933.

In my opinion, nothing will top the "Palin was not pregnant, Bristol carried the baby and it was all a big cover up"

It was so far flung and people actually believed it.

In my opinion, nothing will top the "Palin was not pregnant, Bristol carried the baby and it was all a big cover up"

It was so far flung and people actually believed it.

The Obama is a Muslim one although he does have connections with Weatherman William Ayers which disproves one of the others in saying he doesn't have any terrorist affiliations and Sarah Palin's daughter was the mother of Palin's special needs son Trig, oh and paying more taxes is patriotic, and Obama's lipstick on a pig was directed as a demeaning remark toward Sarah Palin, which it wasn't.

Back