Part 2 to DONTDATEHIMGIRL.COM controversy question or rant(whatever)?

Cupcakes

Mar 16, 2008
You think men aren't scumbags, look at who runs this world and look at this world. Point already made but how about a man that doesn't want it to be over when it needs to be over and rapes you in your bed for years without you knowing it. Well you actually know it but can't prove it. How about that same man sleeping with every woman in your family, stealing their money, hurting your family and having them in termoil. Men wake up and change! Women stop being so gullible, the men that are good, you wouldn't even give the time of day.

Im not really sure what to say about this. But all men are dogs and the new society has to be blamed!!! TV and the world have made men believe thay are not accountable for the way they treat women. This in return has women accepting anything they can get from a man because it is a bit of attention. It is not good attention, but it is there.

its not fair to punish evey man for what some guys do every man is not a dog and there are good ones out there you just have to know which ones are good God has made good men and you need to stop putting all men in the same category

I would say not all men are same, yes there is a lot of men are bad and rape and do all kinda stuff but there is a lot of good men too, what about the bad women who take all mens money and leave them with nothing, it's like that every where, by the way i am a women! good luck

I would say not all men are same, yes there is a lot of men are bad and rape and do all kinda stuff but there is a lot of good men too, what about the bad women who take all mens money and leave them with nothing, it's like that every where, by the way i am a women! good luck

Not all men are horrible people. Would you say your dad and your brothers are scumbags and assholes? There are bad men just as there are bad women and it's not fair for all men to be judged based on a rotten few. I'm sure you'd be outraged if a guy said that all women are moody or all women are dumb like jessica simpson. Generalizations aren't fair.

Back