cell phone BUT DONT SUGEST THE ENV2? im not one of those persons who uses a cell phone for just like internet and music and vids and stuff, i actuly use it to talk. Id put a few songs and use the internet once in a while here and there but i text alot and idont realy think a cellphonese worth it if its not small and good for talking, and durable. I have the samsung alias but its not very durable but it does handle drops and my contracts expired and the screen is getting weak. idont like the dare that much because its to big. the samsung glyde seams good cuz its smaller and the touch screen isnt that bad as ppl say because i tried it. and it has a qwerty keyboard and im a hardcore txter. but id use the internet 1nce and a while but not that much and id put a few music videos and i LOVE TAKING PIX AND VIDS but and its cheap but im afraid if its not that durable. the guy and the vzw store said it would be find if i got a screen protecter and a case for it. im not sure if i should get the gleam or the glyde because the gleams smaller then all of them and im not gonna use the internet THAT much probablky like once every couple of days or maybe on the bus to school when ever im board but i do have this thing called the nokia n800 i dont bring it every were only wen im sure imgona be board but i always have surprizes and i hate regular phonese internet. is the samsung glyde durable with the screen protecter and the case. should i get the glyde cuz id use the internet maybe like 5 mins on the bus and wenever im board like in a semi long caride and i put like 10 songs on my fone and i LOVE TAKING PIX N VIDS and the alias sux at that n its fragile. should i just get the gleam cuz i need a small phone thats good for talking and texting and ok at taking pix n vids. id put 5 5to 20 songs on my phone and text talk and take pix and vids all the time and use internet once and a while. WHAT SHOULD I GET. P.S. DONT SUGGEST THE ENV2 ITS TO BIG

P.S.S IM NOT a carefull person and i drop my phone alot and i drop it on the rode alot even on my bike alot becaus iput it in my basket tingy and if i have a little shake it falls out and hits the road. will the touchscreen fones handel concrete drops with a case and screen protecter. P.S.S.S srry for making itso long