Does anyone know if I can buy Bell helmet parts in Canada ?

G

Gerry B

I have an older (late 80's, early 90's) Bell helmet and I would like to buy a replacement sheild and pivot kit. If I order this stuff from the U.S. the shipping will be as much as a new helmet. Anyone know of dealers or whatever in Ontario particularly ?
I understand what you guys are saying, but all I need is a shield and other wise, the helmet looks like it just came off the shelf; never bumped. I just want the helmet as a spare to buzz around low speed on an atv. Automobile technology has certainly advanced and became far safer as well, but if I had a '68 Hemi Roadrunner you can be sure I would not be throwing that away. Helmet was $300+ 17 years ago, so I figured it was worth the price of a shield ? Thanks very much ! ! !

You need to replace that helmet, hoss. The technology that exists today is light years ahead of what we had in the '80s and 90s...but no, I know of no places in Canada. Try
www.denniskirk.com and see if they can help you.

The helmet is unsafe, please buy a new one. DOT ratings or the equal in Canada have changed. Your can buy a nice helmet for about 200 Us or 225 Canadian.

Back