What Is Your Dream Vacation(Or Vacations)?

AutumnLeaves

Jul 11, 2008
Mine:

Holland and Belgium in the Spring.
A Northern Lights Cruise.
A Christmas tour of plantations in the Deep South.
A tour of the Christmas markets in Germany.

What are yours? And remember, money is no object!

This is my last night in China (Guangzhou) : ( It is the best holiday that I have ever had and I would come back in a heartbeat if I had the money to. The people are great out here. They are really friendly and know how to have a good time. I'm tempted to accidentally miss my flight!

Renting a very luxurious House Boat, on a beautiful lake, and have all my children and grandchildren with us, for two whole weeks.

We have done this, and the houseboat was really huge.
When we were returning it to the docks, we saw the new houseboats that they were renting, which were HUGELY expensive. It looked like a very high class hotel.

I have done all the travelling I want to, so now, my first love, is being with all my family.

Renting a very luxurious House Boat, on a beautiful lake, and have all my children and grandchildren with us, for two whole weeks.

We have done this, and the houseboat was really huge.
When we were returning it to the docks, we saw the new houseboats that they were renting, which were HUGELY expensive. It looked like a very high class hotel.

I have done all the travelling I want to, so now, my first love, is being with all my family.

Bora-Bora...A woman once told me of all the places she traveled it was the most beautiful...I feel I must see it...

morocco to meet my new family!!!i have been with my husband for almost 3 years and would really like to see his home town and the rest of his family mostly his sister and her new baby!!!

Back