So if you hunt you're racist?

Sisterblueeyes

Jun 21, 2008
According to Alcee Hasting (D-FLA)
“If Sarah Palin isn’t enough of a reason for you to get over whatever your problem is with Barack Obama, then you damn well had better pay attention. ****Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks. So, you just think this through,” *****

Is this just racist fear-mongering?

found on CNN.com
Alcee Hastings is a black male.

Google it yourself - it's there.

Silly huh? Some idiot on here yesterday compared hunting to Mike Vick drowning dogs and running his illegal gambling and drug operations!

Fresh wild game is so much better for you than the processed crap from the store!

Nope. I hunt and I am not a racist.

Yep, there is fear mongering going on with both sides. Some is true, some is silly and makes me giggle.

Anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist or that is what they are trying to make people think. What a clever politica trick to take advantage of white guilt to get whites to vote for Obama.

I just read this article on Fox...surprising that it's ok for him so say something like this.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/25/congressman-warns-jews-blacks-to-beware-of-palin/

What is the **** word? Link to the story please!

In general, not all hunters are racists, as well as, not all racists are hunters.

No, you're not.

And if you found this on CNN why didn't you give us the link? It was on Rush's show this afternoon. Are you sure that's not the source you are using?

Racist against moose...yeah.

Palin and Republicans are not only disliked in the human world, but also in the innocent furry animal world. To those animals, hunters are the terrorists! Sad.

I guess it depends on what your hunting.
Id rather have a moose Hunter than Lazy vote skipping, terrorist friendly Senator.

She is hunting game with a license to kill, and as far as I know, there is no open season on Jews and Blacks.Republicans respect the jews, and have already freed blacks once in our history.

Someone better tell all of the black and Jewish gun-owners and hunters out there that they need to be afraid of themselves.

Oh, that's right, liberals have problems seeing blacks and Jews as individuals and not stereotypical groups.

YES!!! Definitly, for one they are trying to use every little thing about Sarah Palin that is different from the norm. It's already done and its been said that Alaska is like another country seperate from the U.S. but its NOT!! They do different things there, so what the heck is so wrong???

Back