What is the best way to increase running/sprinting speed?

Right the way I did this was to like set yourself like a little 100M track and everyday Run as fast as you can over the 100M and eventually you will get a lot quicker over time this is how I trained to get into the army

Well my rugby coach and this site on running said that stretching well everyday can increase you're performance by up to 40%. Not being flexible and running is like driving wih your handbrake on.
Good luck, Greg.

you can increase your running/sprinting speed by exercising your body, but you dint need to force your seft to be fit in sport you playing

you can increase your running/sprinting speed by exercising your body, but you dint need to force your seft to be fit in sport you playing

deep breathing and stretching b4 running and u will see the improvements in running especially in a beep test

Try running at diffrent speeds and distances evry day, for example, one day you run for 15 mins, so try changing your speed like, 5 mins jogging, 5 mins sprinting and 5 mins walking and then the same routine all over again.

And also try the bleep test.

Back