wheen? 10 points to anyone that can help..?

BethX

Mar 22, 2008
I'm 14 and all my friends have started there periods its just me left. I recently grew 3 inches went up a cup size and errupted in spots and have lower back pains. does anyone think i will start soon? please dont say you dont know coz i already got that answer.

You will start soon hun, don't worry. I know you want to start so you will be like your friends, but every girl has their own time. I didn't start 'till I was 15. You'll start soon, because you already have the other signs of puberty. I would say it'll be within the next 3 months. Enjoy being a child, don't be so eager to leave your childhood behind.....those are precious years. I do understand you though, because I remember wanting for my period to start also. Be safe hun, my heart goes out to all teenagers!

Yeah you will probably start soon. Don't worry if you are slightly behind your friends; everybody is different.

you should start soon b/c i started when i was 11 and the #'s are going down
so just watch for it
hope i helped

everyone is different and periods can start as late as 16 years old so it just depends on yuor metabolism, diet etc

You will start when your body is READY to start. I didn't have my period till I was almost 16 years old. But my daughter had hers at 11 years old. My best friend started hers at 17, and my sister at the age of 13. I wouldn't be in a hurry if I were you, it's something I personally wish we didn't have at all! But we do, so enjoy your freedom without it while you can.

I was almost 16 by the time I got mine, and I started with the mucsuy discharge about a year before I got my period. However my boobs didn't really grow until 6-9 months After I had my period.
If you are feeling cramps and having pains I would definitely talk to your parents about it and make an apointment with the gynocologist...
Are you sexually active? Because if you are, maybe there is a chance you could be pregnant.

You should start very soon.
if your body is changing in all other areas.
then exspect it soon.
Stock up on pads or tampons.

Get some midol.
Your good after that!
good luck.

im pretty suer you'll start sooner than you think, but don't be in a rush because once you get it your going to detest it! :|
oh if your REALLY REALLY anxious to know you can got to your doctor and they will give you a better estimate on when you will start:)
-hope i helped[;

ur period starts wen it start, it will definately start in ur teen years, it could start wen ur 19, but definately teen years

i thought the same as you, all of my friends were way way way before me, but now i have actually started. i dont know why i wanted to. lol. ittle come when it comes, untill then enjoy being young pmsl. x

your going to have it soon.
some people just have it late, my friend did not have it till 16, and i got it at 13

its fine

Seriously, everyone starts at a different time. Some girls start when they're 10, some start when they're 15. I'm sure if you describe these symptoms to your doctor or even your mother, they could tell you. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Seriously, everyone starts at a different time. Some girls start when they're 10, some start when they're 15. I'm sure if you describe these symptoms to your doctor or even your mother, they could tell you. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

yea u will real soon

the lower back pains r a sign of ur period
ull get pains in ur lower belly too and sensitive breasts
good luck!

Yes very soon girl!
thats what happened to me and i got mine when i was 14.. last year:)

but seriously, i wanted it so bad because my friends got it and everything, and i wished for it.. and it came true, and now i regret it

but you also feel like a women and more matture!

happy period!

Back