Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Standup

If i upgrade my nextel phone to a sprint phone will i be able to go back to my

nextel phone at anytime? ok so i have had my nextel phone long enought to get the 0 instant savings and right now if i use it i will be gettin a phone for free pretty much and i was wondering if i bought it and ended up not likein the fact that i want be able to direct connect anymore will i be able to go back to my nextel phone without paying any fees

ANewHorizon
    A Few Things Even though Nextel And Sprint Are Together There Services Are Separate And By That I Mean You Can't Use The Upgrade Thing Between The 2. But If Your Out Of Contract You Can Cancel Ad Sign Up Again With Sprint Then If You Want I'm Not %100 Sure But I Canceled With Sprint And 2 Weeks Later And Came Back And Continued My Contract.

ANewHorizon
    A Few Things Even though Nextel And Sprint Are Together There Services Are Separate And By That I Mean You Can't Use The Upgrade Thing Between The 2. But If Your Out Of Contract You Can Cancel Ad Sign Up Again With Sprint Then If You Want I'm Not %100 Sure But I Canceled With Sprint And 2 Weeks Later And Came Back And Continued My Contract.