Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Sebastian Cookie

What types of nextel should i be looking at if i want a phone mainly for on -the-go

internet access? I plan on doing a little texting and a little talking, but i want it mainly to be able to use the internet what type of nextel phone do you suggest and how much is the internet access monthly?

Bob S
    I have a Blackberry 7520 on Boost Mobile which is Nextel's prepaid service, it is actually a Nextel phone, I don't have any Blackberry data service so the built-in email and web browser do not work, but I installed the newest Opera Mini web browser and I surf the net like an iphone, I also installed Gmail so I can email from my phone, I have an IRC program that lets me chat in millions of chat rooms, there is also Yahoo ICQ AIM MSN and other messengers available..and the phone has a full QWERTY keyboard, believe it or not I paid $1.25 on eBay plus $7 shipping for the used Blackberry 7520 and I used the sim card out of my Boost i415, I never even subscribed to Boost data plan which is only .35ยข per day, but I don't even get charged for that so I only pay the minimum $20 every 3 months to keep it all going.