What types of nextel should i be looking at if i want a phone mainly for on -the-go

S

Sebastian Cookie

internet access? I plan on doing a little texting and a little talking, but i want it mainly to be able to use the internet what type of nextel phone do you suggest and how much is the internet access monthly?

I have a Blackberry 7520 on Boost Mobile which is Nextel's prepaid service, it is actually a Nextel phone, I don't have any Blackberry data service so the built-in email and web browser do not work, but I installed the newest Opera Mini web browser and I surf the net like an iphone, I also installed Gmail so I can email from my phone, I have an IRC program that lets me chat in millions of chat rooms, there is also Yahoo ICQ AIM MSN and other messengers available..and the phone has a full QWERTY keyboard, believe it or not I paid $1.25 on eBay plus $7 shipping for the used Blackberry 7520 and I used the sim card out of my Boost i415, I never even subscribed to Boost data plan which is only .35¢ per day, but I don't even get charged for that so I only pay the minimum $20 every 3 months to keep it all going.

Back