Can someone debunk the rumor I've heard that Cindy McCain was originally John's

DestroyingAngel

Jun 2, 2008
mistress? I've heard that and wanted to know if it was true or false. I don't care if it has anything to do with the election. I just want to confirm either way. Thank you.

It's a well documented FACT. In fact, he was still living WITH Carol AND married to her when he applied for his marriage license with his current trollop. And at the time, he was also screwing around with a number of other women as well while his wife was at home playing the dutiful Navy Wife role.

Yes. McCain has publicly stated it was one of the worst things in his life. Adultery however is not a crime like using and possessing cocaine like Obama has admitted.

The timeline of John McCain's divorce and subsequent marriage to Cindy seems to indicate they had a relationship before the divorce was final.

John McCain points to his failed first marriage as his greatest failure.

It was a long time ago. I sometimes wonder about the hypocrisy of some people on here. They sit watching soap operas all afternoon, cheering for various adulterous relationships, and then put on a holier than thou halo when speaking against McCain.

How soon they forget what a certain Democrat President did in the Oval Office with an intern.

Back