Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i lost a friend that I'm in love with , because of a stupide friend who was and is

in love with me.? ok, here is the story, we used to be 4 good friends, (these two guys and a girl and me), let's call the first guy : "A"
    and call the other guy : "H"
    and call the girl : "I"

"A" was in love with "I", and he asked her out and she said yes! and actually "H" was in love with me! but i didn't know that! so he asked me out! actually i was in shock!! but i said no! i don't like him! i mean, i love him as a best friend i don't love him as a boyfriend! so when i said no, another story has started i mean "H" and i had a lot of problems, so i didn't talk to him scince that day, in each time we try to talk to each other...there is...we just can't! and for some reason "A" and "I" have broke up! actually i had no problem with "A" so our relationship was great, and that made "H" feel jealous and get angry, so he said to "A" some stupide stuffs about me and told him a lot of lies, so...i just lost "A", for no reason! and actually i spoke to him and i did tell him that what "H" said was just a really really big lie, but it wasn't good enough and it was too late 'cause "A" has changed to another "A", so i'm not talking to him anymore! all i can say right now is that "H" has destroyed my life, but actually this is not the big problem, 'cause the big problem is that...I'm in love with "A" now! And i don't know what to do!! i can't tell anyone! and of course i'm not telling "A" anything! i can't be honest with him and tell him the truth! i just can't do it! this is impossible!! it's...no way! so what should i do! do you think maybe i just have to keep this love in my heart? but in each time i see "A" i... i just...lose my smile! do you think this love will be gone? what should i do to make this love go, and to keep my smile when i see "A" and forget about him, and forget about the stupide "H", and forget about the "stupide" people around me and just move on like there was no story? please Help. (by the way, we're 16 years old). thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow You should have used fake names because you lost me after the first "H" & "I" so
    fix it and condense the story a bit

Downloads
    Uploads
    none of you are in love with eachother you're just sixteen and horny. get over it.

and would it have killed you to just use a fake name like Bob and Jane or something? All those initials made feel queasy.