Can you unlock the new 2008 T-Mobile Sidekick?

casey

May 12, 2008
I was looking at a sidekick that my friend had. I don't have T-Mobile but I really want the phone. I can't switch right now because I'm under contract. Can the new sidekick be unlocked, I heard T-Mobile stopped doing that for that specific phone? Thanks

If the Network provider will not unlock the Sidekick 2008,You can unlock it easily using the unlock code from the Online sites,You can buy the unlock code from the site Ihav.net/unlock-your-phone/rs7wp2/ and unlock it simply and soon.I have unlocked my SIDEKICK 2008 by online site unlocking code.

If the Network provider will not unlock your Sidekick phone, you can unlock phone with the help of any online unlocking vendors.Nowadays, there are many online vendors, who render the unlocking service.I would suggest to you have look at ProUnlocking.com here you need to specify your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your phone. Then they deliver unlock code to you through mail with unlocking instructions. Using this you can unlock your phone from Network lock easily.

Back