where is a good place to look for lost phone?

A

Annika

i can't find my phone anywhere it seems
Any places that you have found your phone- no matter how obveious unusual or stupid
thanks!

Mine likes to hide in the bottom of my purse, in coat pockets, and between the armrest and seat in my car - nothing too unusual there - or in a grocery bag.

If you think you lost it around your house, if it was on, try calling your cell number from a landline and see if you can hear it ringing.

If not, try retracing your steps from the last time you remember having it. It might be in some store or restaurant in the "Lost and Found".

Hope you find it!

It's in the last place you look, when you are looking for it.
Just before you find it.

Pockets of pants, in the dryer lint catcher, in the fridge, in the couch or side of chair, under your bed, at the bottom of the clothes hamper, in the garbage, in your hand (i've lost my cell phone in my hand before. or looking for my cell phone by the light of my cell phone. oh what a dork i am.) wherever your dog puts your shoes when he takes them. next to your car keys and tv remote. in your nightstand. with your cd collection. in your cup holder of your car. in the glovebox of your car. in one of your shoes. your mom took it to make a long distance call. in your friend's car, at your friend's house,. etc. i've lost my phone MANY times. haha.

Back