Pda in school.?

B

blue g

Me and my girlfriend both got a detention for a quick kiss in the hallway inbetween class, and sometimes they yell at me for putting my arm around her, cuz we're only supposed to hold hands. They never seem to yell at anybody else though, and i don't know why, it seems like we're the ones they target and that everyone hates us. I've even seen another couple kiss in front of teachers and they didn't do anything about it, but we have to look both ways b4 we kiss lol. why is that? are we just an example? What are your thoughts on pda in school?

Well sometimes it upsets people who don't have someone to share their affection with, so they try and make it stop as soon as possible. Especially couples practically groping each other in the hallway, disgusts the students and faculty. Try kissing after school, at lunch, or before school. If you can't wait that long, then plan on going tot he bathroom at the same time, just don't go every class, the teachers will catch on. Good Luck & Happy Holidays!

Back