Do you consider cartoon characters celebrities?

sophaloaf

Jul 3, 2008
There's a 'Dress up as your favorite celebrity' day for Homecoming week. My question is, could I dress up as a cartoon character, so basically are they celebrities?
If yes, who should I dress up as.
If not, who should I dress up as.

I'll answer your question if you answer mine, just leave the URL.

Why would anybody want you to answer their question? What makes you an expert in all subjects? What is this if you answer my question, i'll answer yours BS? Don't people want their question answered by somebody who actually has an idea WTF they are talking about?

I found this question because of your answer to this question,

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuzNlRrrVDQvL58m1jc9oLLL7BR.;_ylv=3?qid=20080913144215AAPMVjB

which you didn't even answer. How often should I walk my dog? Yes. You are a waste to yahoo answers.

I do believe that cartoon characters are celebrities.
Reason being they are on tv, comic books, and movies.
What celebrity had been on comic books?
I really don't know about what to get dressed up as, I do not know what cartoons you like.
Have a great homecoming

yes, cause mickey mouse is the mascot for a evil corporation and everyone knows him therefore making him a celebrity.
if i were you i'd go as the evil mascot's love interest minnie mouse

to a child, i would say yes, because they get star struck (or maybe scared??) when they meet them.

to an adult, no, they are just fictional caracters.

X3

IM DRESSING AS NICK JONAS I DON'T GO TO UR SCHOOL BUT I AM
ANSWER MY QUESTION!!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Atd5jZbIn6k66IEN4Et0pgjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080913141216AAhKqYB

Cartoons:
Betty Boop
Minie Mouse
Tinkerbell
Cinderella...(disney princesses)
so many more!
Real Celebs:
Marilyn Monroe
Lucy Ball
umm...i dont know alot of celebs change their looks so much!

I wouldn't really say I consider them as celebrities but I know many people who would so I guess it's okay to dress as either. Just dress up as your favorite or the one you think will make you look good but most importantly just have fun!! Good Luck :)

Well, a famous character, yes, like Minnie Mouse or Jessica Rabbit or something, but not like a newish cartoon character that nobody knows.

Back