Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Sassy

can i install mobile application to my motorola phone via bluetooth?

my phone is motorola e398 and i wanted to install some applications or games and themes..very badly i wanted to install the free msn messenger like ebuddy..i manage to download the software in my pc in.jad and.jar format[ not combination of two format, its separated] and i opened the " bluetooth information exchanger" in my pc..to send stuffs into my motorola phone..i can't send stuffs through wireless file transfer..b coz when i do tat my phone says file sending fail..so the only way to send and its available is thru wat i mention just now..the problem now is..when sending stuffs through information exchanger i dun know which part shud i put my application tat i want in..as i had folders like audio, video etc..but when i right click onto the window they sae can create a new folder..ive tried...but confused on which correct folder shud i place my application in...i cant download and install using my mobile web browser..they said network is unavailable..pls help me?!?!?!?!?!!?wahhhhhhhh

but how do u sync??pls help..im very unfamiliar

Orochimaru
    Yes you can but you have to "sync" you blue tooth to the phone to use it...