Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    A-Wall

What cellphone would you recomend?

With internet and stuff, blackberry, blackjack, iphone, etc which is the best?

MS32291
    i have a blackberry pearl and i couldn't be happier

rabbi
    the verizon voyage. its hot. it looks like an ipod touch, but it has more. a key board.

zharif i
    I think the iphone,because it an all rounder,consider olso the nokia n95

KYRA
    the voyager is good but the internet sux, so i would say the iphone i have one I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JakeSteel
    iphone

cuse71122
    If you're going to be using AT&T (which I assume, judging b y the phone options), I would say the iPhone is best for internet. It's internet browser is really good. After you get into other features such as e-mail, GPS, word processing etc, the Blackberry would be the best. The Curve 8320 has wifi, and the 8310 has GPS. If you're going to be messaging a lot, the iPhone is not a wise choice. Windows Mobile is okay, but it is a bit sluggish. Try multi-tasking on a Blackberry as opposed to a Blackjack and you'll see what I mean.

If fast data speeds are very important to you, I suggest you try a Verizon/Sprint 8830. This is the phone I have- I chose it over the iPhone because it is 3G.

F@c+s
    Any of the Vertu phones will do. They are a must have, you will not be disappointed by the service or the phone!