Nokia 6820- Unlock Phone restriction Code?

jagdish_rb

Sep 10, 2008
I am having Nokia 6820. Since last few days my phone is not working as it is showing message 'Phone restricted" and is insisting on entering code for unlokcing the phone. This message is appearing both when SIM is inserted and without sim also. What is the problem and how can i unlock my phone.

If your Nokia mobile phone displays Phone Restricted with an Undo option and selecting Undo results in an Enter Restriction Code error, your Nokia mobile phone is Network Locked. This means your Nokia mobile phone has been restricted for use on one specific network and a Restriction Code or Unlock Code must be entered before the phone can be used with alternative networks.

You can get the restriction code at here Unlocking4free and Unlock it...

I am having Nokia 6820. Since last few days my phone is not working as it is showing message 'Phone restricted" and is insisting on entering code for unlokcing the phone. This message is appearing both when SIM is inserted and without sim also. What is the problem and how can i unlock my phone.

Hi if you need restriction code you can visit this site Wickedunlock.com here you can get the code and unlock your mobile. To get the code you have to mentioned which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.

Back